So I joined NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. It’s a collection of bloggers whose only commonality is we’ve agreed to post each day for the month of November…. except stragglers like me who just found it today, in which case it’s for the rest of November. Least that’s my rule 🙂
So then, this lovely MossyGreenPants tags me! Her blog is such a great collection of reflection and sharing… worth a visit. So, here are the rules of tagging (it involves no spray paint cans for those of you who live around here….)
* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me:
1. my first words were “Mommy, that’s a very pretty hippopotamus.” At least according to family legend.
2. I love sushi for breakfast. Miso, too. With seaweed. Mmmm.
3. In graduate school, I used to pass time diagramming sentences and executing complicated truth tables, when I couldn’t acceptably read X-Men comics.
4. I saw my first ghost when I was three. He glowed.
5. I love morning glories.
6. I love rolypolies (they live under morning glories).
7. I burned my Catholic school tartan the day I graduated from high school (St Teresa’s Academy) and didn’t wear plaid again for 16 years.
So, there you have it! more than you ever wanted to know! Here are my picks for next “It”:
Ta Da! that should keep you reading for a while! Remember to check back here, too…. maybe after you get your yoga on, or for inspiration to hop on the mat. I’ll be here, playing with roly polies under the morning glories… do de do….